Pearson Baccalaureate Mathematics Analysis and Approaches Standard Level (Text and eBook)
Tim Garry, Ibrahim Wazir
Mathematics Analysis and Approaches for the IB Diploma Standard Level provides comprehensive coverage of the new curriculum, developed for first exami..
Mathematics Analysis and Approaches for the IB Diploma Standard Level provides comprehensive coverage of the new curriculum, developed for first examinations in 2021.
Written by a highly experienced IB author team, this book includes the following features: integrated GeoGebra applets created specifically for the course, worked examples to help you tackle questions and apply concepts and skills, practice questions to help you prepare for the exam, a rich and wide-ranging Theory of Knowledge chapter, and guidance on the Internal Assessment.
- Authoring team of experienced IB teachers, workshop leaders, and former Chief, Deputy and Assistant examiners and moderators: Tim Garry, Ibrahim Wazir, Jim Nakamoto, Kevin Frederick, Bryan Landman and Stephen Lumb.
- Additional integrated digital content including GeoGebra applets created specifically for the course. All syllabus content clearly and thoroughly explained. Worked examples to help students tackle questions.
- Practice questions from past papers to help students prepare for exams.
- Rich and wide-ranging chapter on Mathematics in Theory of Knowledge, written by a highly experienced TOK examiner.
- Guidance on Internal Assessment.