MYP Mathematics 4&5 Extended Print and Enhanced Online Course Book Pack
Rose Harrison, Clara Huizink, Aidan Sproat-Clements, Marlene TorSeries no.: 9781382010917
Item is out of stock. You can still place your order. Please contact us if you wish to know the ETA.
Developed directly with the IB to be fully integrated with the revised MYP Mathematics framework, for first teaching in 2020. This comprehensive, inquiry-based resource empowers students to develop a deep and engaged understanding of mathematics.
- Progress your learners into IB Diploma - fully comprehensive and matched to the revised MYP framework for first teaching in 2020, with many opportunities for enrichment
- Drive mathematical confidence - extensive practice refines and progresses skills and understanding
- Develop understanding and flexibility - integrated global contexts equip learners to recognize and manipulate new principles
- Enable learners to confidently apply understanding as they progress - strengthening performance in the eAssessment and IB Diploma
- Support higher level thinking skills through an approach grounded in factual, conceptual and debatable questions
- Develop conceptual, integrated teaching in the best way for your learners
- Develop meaningful cross-curricular connections that help learners recognize and manipulate mathematical ideas in other disciplines
- MYP Mathematics 4&5 Extended takes learners beyond the MYP Mathematics 4&5 Standard resource, providing opportunities to master more advanced mathematical concepts and skills
- Fully supports the Common Core
- This Enhanced Online Course Book Pack - made up of one full-colour, print textbook and one online textbook with extra digital resources, will support teaching and learning from anywhere.